How do I make a purchase?
Ordering at Lori is easy, safe and totally secure.
To order, follow the following steps:
To see individual products, simply click on the picture to get more detailed information about the product, including specifications.
1. When you have made your selection, click on the quantities you require and click the 'Add to Cart' button at the bottom of the page. The cart or shopping bag at the top of the page will show you the product you have chosen, quantity and total price. You can continue shopping or go through the checkout process.
2. When you select "Checkout" it will take you to the "Shopping Cart" where you can amend the quantity, delete a product or apply a Coupon or Voucher code.
3. Once you are happy with all your purchases our one page "Secure Checkout" will guide you through the steps to process your order. All you need to do is provide your details so we can ship your product. The shipping method will automatically select the appropriate shipping cost. Then provide your payment type either credit card (Visa and MasterCard) or PayPal. If you have a Coupon or Voucher code then it can also be applied on the "Payment Information" section. Finally review the order and add any comments to the seller (e.g convert pierced earring to clip-on) before you complete the order.
4. When the order is placed you will receive an email with your order details. When the order is shipped you will be notified by email with the courier details & tracking code.
5. Free delivery for standard orders 3-10 days within Australia. Alternatively $4.95 next business day express post delivery within Australia.
6. Flat Fee of $19.95 anywhere in the world.
DO I HAVE TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You do not need to set up an account with us to place an order.However, if you do register with us, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 1. Access to sale periods exclusive to our members
- 2. Access to regular e-news with information on the latest fashion jewellery, jewellery care and upcoming sales.
- 3. Track your orders
Can I return the product if I am not satisfied?
If your purchase does not meet your expectations, we will refund your money if you send it back within 30 days of purchase in its original state, including tags and packaging.
This refund does not include the shipping costs, except where the product was not what you ordered damaged upon receipt of item not received by the date specified in the order (where a date was specified)
You cannot return products that you or a third party jeweller have modified.
Prior to returning the purchased item, send us an e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) titled "Return" including your order number, the style number and your reason for the return.
The item then needs to be sent in its original state to this address:
Claims Department Lori
PO Box 2055
Preston VIC 3072
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE AN ENQUIRY ABOUT MY ORDER?
DOES LORI OFFER PRICE DISCOUNTS?
The prices of all our products are already highly competitive. We do not offer further discounts.
From time to time however, we conduct clearance sales on certain items from our range.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you can keep up to date with all new special offers.
We deliver Lori Jewellery around the world, offering different shipping options to meet your needs, as listed below.
Delivery within Australia
- * Standard Delivery 3 -10 days within Australia, depending on your location. Free delivery.
- * Next business day Express Post Delivery, depending on your location. A $4.95 delivery fee.
- * Delivery: 3 - 10 working days, depending on your location
- * Flat fee of $19.95 anywhere in the world
DO YOU PROVIDE JEWELLERY ADVICE?
Would you like more information on the jewellery featured on our website?
Want to know if we have the corresponding bracelet or earrings to your favourite necklace?
Need help choosing the perfect gift?
Our jewellery advisers can answer all your questions. Email us at email@example.com
DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY?
All Lori items are covered by a 12 month warranty.
Shipping is free if the jewellery was faulty. This does not include general wear and tear, scratches, water damage, etc. We will not repair items which have been modified by you or a third party jeweller.
Items would be repaired and returned within 2-3 weeks from date of receipt of item, though there are cases when parts may have to be imported. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail as to how long it will take.
Where an earring has been lost, Lori may be able to replace one individual earring for half the price of the original pair plus AUD $10 service fee plus shipping costs.
DO YOU RESPECT MY PRIVACY?
WHY DO YOU NEED TO COLLECT MY PERSONAL DETAILS?
In order to provide better service to our valued customers, we may request personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
Where it is reasonable and practical to do so, we will collect personal information about you directly from you. If you choose to withhold requested personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the customer service you require should that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
We do not collect sensitive information about you.
ARE MY PAYMENT AND PERSONAL DETAILS SECURE?
All your credit card and personal details are secure.
Firstly, Lori's secure checkout process uses SSL protocal and secondly Lori uses two payment gateways: Stripes and Paypal which are both PCI compliant as dictated by law.
HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The personal information that we seek is generally used for the purpose of being of service to you, for example, name and contact details for placing an order. We do not use your personal information for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market services we offer to you and which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you in relation to such services, please contact us and tell us.
We may disclose your personal information to our retailers and to any service providers who provide services in connection with Lori, where such disclosure helps us to be of better service to you.
We do not provide or sell your personal information to other organisations.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Lori Management takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
Your personal information is mainly stored in secure electronic databases. We use a number of appropriate security procedures and technology to protect any personal information we hold. For example, access to and use of personal information within Lori Management is limited to authorised personnel only, so as to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.